Looking for a better way to manage departmental content? Interested in moving work digitally through the use of workflows?
Departments often still resort to managing their content either through the use of paper storage in filing cabinets or the much dreaded black hole known as the 'shared network drive'. This often results in significant time wasted looking for documents. And, forget trying to make them accessible to everyone in an easy to understand and dependable way. ApplicationXtender is an instant document management solution that minimizes the costs and risks of paper while increasing productivity by streamlining the capture and management of documents. ApplicationXtender scans, stores, retrieves, and preserves information, while providing role-based access from either a desktop interface or web browser. Based on an easy-to-use Microsoft Windows/.NET-optimized system, ApplicationXtender can be deployed right out of the box to provide instant document imaging and retention management capabilities as well as immediate integration with Microsoft Office and Sharepoint.
PaperFree is a Full-Service ApplicationXtender Provider
PaperFree is a leading provider of ApplicationXtender technical support and training services. Learn more about how we can help you use your system to its fullest potential with the most efficiency possible.
- Information security – Leverage robust information controls such as watermarking, rights expiration, and guest access.
- Protection beyond the firewall – Secure sensitive information even after it exits the repository or passes beyond the organizational firewall.
- Access control – Specify with document field-level precision which users or groups of users are able to access information.
- User-driven controls – Empower end users with dynamic information controls to revoke or alter access permissions to sensitive information.
- Version control – Ensure only the current version of a document is accessible to users.
To learn more about how PaperFree can help you gain more control over your departmental content give us a call today.
- Centralized storage – documents and other information are stored in one location for easy maintenance and access.
- Fast access – access digital information quickly and group related documents.
- Taxonomies – classify documents for easier lookup.
- Secure – set permissions so that only certain groups can access information.
- Save money – with only one repository to manage there are no costs to maintain paper files.